Dwarves are a race of short and hardy humanoids, speaking common and dwarven with booming voices, absolute statements, and notoriety. Dwarves are known for their greed, stout stature and stature of their stout. They make an art of blacksmithing and beard growing.
They have darkvision.
After Kethenecia’s fall, however, many dwarves gave up their traditions, becoming "black dwarves" favoring the leather and spitting lifestyle as diggers and masons for the king of Legara.
Known Dwarves Edit
LFG Adventures traitsEdit
Speed: 20 feet.
Vision: Darkvision. Dwarves receive a +2 bonus on Perception checks to potentially notice unusual stonework, such as traps and hidden doors located in stone walls or floors. They receive a check to notice such features whenever they pass within 10 feet of them, whether or not they are actively looking.
Racial abilities: Dwarves have five racial abilities.
- Slow and Steady: Dwarves have a base speed of 20 feet, but their speed is never modified by armor or encumbrance.
- Defensive Training: Dwarves get a +4 dodge bonus to AC against monsters of the giant subtype.
- Greed: Dwarves receive a +2 racial bonus on Appraise skill checks made to determine the price of nonmagical goods that contain precious metals or gemstones.
- Hatred: Dwarves receive a +1 bonus on attack rolls against humanoid creatures of the orc and goblinoid subtypes due to special training against these hated foes.
- Hardy: Dwarves receive a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison, spells, and spell-like abilities.